Saturday, October 16, 2010

Beach Bunny Swwimwear Fashion Show


Lynne Curtis from the Real Housewives of OC
Lynn & Jayde

all photos by me. 

It's rather appropriate to get Playboy Bunny, Jayde Nicole to host & model Beach Bunny Swimwear. The sexy venue took place at the LA hotspot, the Colony, & it was a full house of fashion savy girls, very-very happy & googly-eyed guys, & beach bunnies.  Emily from StilettoBeats & I had some good times admiring the swimwear, which had everything from lace, to metallic bandage styles. You might have passed by the Beach Bunny Swimwear boutique on Robertson blvd. along with the big campaign modeled by the Kardashian sisters. I was also able to meet Lynne, from the guilty-pleasure reality show, the Real Housewives of OC. We had a little chat about her Lynne Curtin Designs jewelry she provided for the fashion show, and was oh so sweet. I loved the cuffed bracelets the models were rocking, from her line. After the show, was the party, as Chanel from MTV's Fantasy Factory DJ-ed some awesome music. 

2 comments:

  1. I told my cousin you went to this & she was totally jealous. Her dream is to design for them someday. I'll have to show her this post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow!!!! sooo coool you got to attend this show!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting* !


Follow me on Bloglovin' xoxo